Gum Treatment Dallas
Serving Dallas, Plano, University Park, Fort Worth, and Surrounding Areas
There are many gum treatments available, including lasers and non-surgical treatments of gum infections and bad breath. Gum treatments are almost always non-invasive, non-surgical and pain-free.
- 80% of adults have some level of gum disease
- Gum disease has been linked to systemic problems, such as diabetes and birth problems
- Gum disease has been shown to increase risk of stroke or heart attack by 300%
Our office uses a non-invasive approach for treating gum infections, which includes:
- Use of a special phase-contrast microscope to identify the micro-organisms
- Irrigation of the infected gums with anti-biotics
- Use of a laser to sterilize the infected tissues
The gum treatment above is separate from the sculpting of gummy smiles, and another way we differentiate from other offices.
Dallas Designer Smiles has offered non-surgical treatment for gum disease for over 20 years and has brought people to our office from all over the United States. If you're self-conscious about the size and shape of your gums, please contact us today for a free consultation.
For more information, visit our page on Gummy Smiles.
Dr. Strader treats patients throughout the Fort Worth and Dallas, Texas, area, including Plano, Highland Park and University Park.
Return to our home page for more about your Dallas Texas dentists.